Friday, February 24, 2006

First post

I really didn't mean to start a blog. I just wanted to be able to post to other people's blogs and ended up with a blog. That's what you get when you have a strong bloody mary after a hard Friday at the pawn shop. I think I talk too much, and my husband thinks I don't talk enough. So I'll do as intended, wish Darkneuro a happy birthday, then talk to husband. I'll be back, because I'm tempted to finally beat down this fucking dam between my gut and the world outside my brainpan.

3 comments:

Darkneuro said...

Gasp!! First comment on a first post on a new blog.. HI! Thank you for my birthday wishes :)
Ask if you need assists. It's a pretty fun thing :)

xenovia said...

Thank you for stopping by to say hi. I wasn't expecting comments yet, so this made me feel good. I get so much out of my favorite blogs, I figured why not contribute, create, nurture this community.

magdelena said...

I never intended to start a blog either! Expect it to become all and more and less than you ever dreamed or hoped it could be.

Above all, may it bring you insight.

Love,

Lena