Wednesday, October 01, 2008

agony

schrodinger rong

This is one of my babies, Axl. She is a girl. One of my husband's roommates named her when she was a kitten w/out checking for harbls first. She's about 18yo.
my baby

Earlier this year, she had surgery to remove a tumor from her chest. I was a terrified mess at the time, but she pulled thru with flying colors. As soon as the anesthesia wore off, she was jumping up and down off the couch like a kitten despite my best efforts to stop her. Unfortunately, she has a couple more tumors, and I'm getting ready to take her to the vet to discuss whether surgery again is viable. I don't want to make her suffer because I'm too selfish to let her go, but if he thinks the chances are good I'm going to go for it. I'm not so upset this time because I've already had all this extra time with her that I didn't think I was going to have. There's plenty of time to be pissed at Death after she's gone.

Photobucket

Sigh...

1 comment:

Darkneuro said...

You realize your kitteh could be saying "Take the damn picture", right?