Wednesday, March 01, 2006


Pleasure or pain? It's funny how I identified with this character. I heard a big CLICK at the time. I don't mean just sexually, but in all aspects of life. Themes of restraint, imprisonment, and powerlessness resonate with me. Simply knowing this has freed me in many ways.
I went online after I watched Pitch Black to find Vin Diesel photos. I found Pitch Black fanfiction. I haven't been the same since.

Oh, I'm sorry, let me introduce you. This is Richard B. Riddick. He never stays like this for long, but I prefer him unrestrained ; )~

4 comments:

Darkneuro said...

MMMmmmmm..... Vin. He's a guilty pleasure of a fantasy, isn't he?

xenovia said...

You said a mouthful there, sister! ;)

S. Gregory said...

Oh, Vin! Diesel, is it? Can't say I know much about him - sorry, girls. Here in Oz we have a singer, Johnny Diesel - was very popular a while back. Some think he is/ was attractive in a B-grade James Dean kinda way. Years ago, I was told I looked like Marlon Brando - but I had just shaved my head and they were referring to 'Apocalypse Now' not 'A Streetcar Named Desire', unfortunately.

Darkneuro said...

Aw, Edels. You're a cutey and you know it!